NG

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nastyhabts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FNG lol
Long time ford fan, my last truck is a GMC 3500 4x4 duramax diesel
Just picked up my 1st Dodge/Ram
Long time off road guy, hunting and fishing mostly along the Colorado river in Cali and AZ
Living a fast and hard life I'm pretty much disabled now.
I'm not sure how much digging out or walking I can do these days so I bought a 2018 Power Wagon.
I haven't had the chance to get it dirty yet but looking forward to it.
I live in the communist controlled state of California but I also have a house in Arizona a couple of miles from the Colorado river. My backyard opens up to the desert and BLM lands.
I fish I use to hunt until I destroyed my shoulders. One of my favorite things to do there is strap on my tactical vest holster my 1911, throw an AR in he passenger seat, load up my mastiffs in the back seat and go exploring in the boondocks.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Welcome

dexter

Banned
Reaction score
FNG lol
Long time ford fan, my last truck is a GMC 3500 4x4 duramax diesel
Just picked up my 1st Dodge/Ram
Long time off road guy, hunting and fishing mostly along the Colorado river in Cali and AZ
Living a fast and hard life I'm pretty much disabled now.
I'm not sure how much digging out or walking I can do these days so I bought a 2018 Power Wagon.
I haven't had the chance to get it dirty yet but looking forward to it.
I live in the communist controlled state of California but I also have a house in Arizona a couple of miles from the Colorado river. My backyard opens up to the desert and BLM lands.
I fish I use to hunt until I destroyed my shoulders. One of my favorite things to do there is strap on my tactical vest holster my 1911, throw an AR in he passenger seat, load up my mastiffs in the back seat and go exploring in the boondocks.

How have you lived so long in Cali? I would have thought you would have been put in jail for something.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome from Central Texas.....

Ahhhhh, 1911, wat a sweet weapon.......

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello nastyhbts26 and welcome to the forum from good ol south OC!!