'Night Edition' Colors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
This is more of a discussion (and minor gripe) than a question. I saw a Power Wagon on the lot a few days ago when picking mine up from getting the gas tank and master brake cylinder replaced. It was a '21 with just over 3k miles for $70k. Aside from it being too late and possibly too high a sticker to consider, it was Olive Drab Green in color.

If that color had been available with the black badges and all odds are pretty good I would've gone with that instead. I love the deep red & black combo, I had it on my '17. But since then it seems it's a good bit more common. Every brand seems to have something in it now. Plus we nearly got a Jeep Gladiator Mojave in the Sarge Green color, but the price didn't make sense and it was a bit too cozy for the family. The Olive Drab with the Night Edition would've been nice.

Probably could've gotten it in the green and swapped out the badges to the black ones, but I wish they'd make most colors at least available with packages. Not like it'd hurt anything in that regard.

Last edited:

SargeRN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Turbo
I too get lots of compliments on the color. Mine came with all chrome badges but after a little spending on Amazon I replaced them all with black. Black badges were not available when I ordered mine from the factory as well as a few other things I wanted. Every time we tried to add something I wanted, no don't remember now what they were now, it kept wanting me to "up-grade" to the chrome packages, which I definitely did NOT want!
On well I LOVE my 2021 2500 Crew Cab, 8 ' bed, Cummmins Turbo Diesel!

Sarge

OP
OP
Aelwulf

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
We never had this issue before, but lately, the family keeps packing the bed full. >.< Might be debating in a year or two to upgrade if it keeps going. >.> But if that happens that's about what I'd be looking at probably if available with preferred options still. Green with the black badges, 8' bed, and possibly diesel based on the wife's changing trailer preferences. By then the phone auto app functions should be wifi as well so don't have to fiddle with the cable. :p

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Have you talked with the dealer about trying to order a olive green truck with the night edition package. When I ordered my 75th anniversary power wagon, the website said you can have the green with the anniversary package but the dealer could order it no problem.
I get compliments all the time with the green. It's very unique!20210603_151941.jpg

OP
OP
Aelwulf

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I did the last time with no luck just in general, didn't this time as it didn't often show it as a color option & was pretty set on the dark red. Still love that one too, just thinking might be time to try a different color if we have to trade up.

OP
OP
Aelwulf

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
That's a nice color. If I had gone two-tone it would've been that & gray or silver.

stembridge

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Reviving an old thread, just to say my '21 Tradesman with the 'Black Package' in Olive Pearl gets a lot of positive comments on the color. I must have lucked out when I ordered it from Mark Dodge - every other dealer I talked with said they couldn't select Olive Pearl, and it's no longer an option for the '22s (at least configured like my truck).

es

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Have you talked with the dealer about trying to order a olive green truck with the night edition package. When I ordered my 75th anniversary power wagon, the website said you can have the green with the anniversary package but the dealer could order it no problem.
I get compliments all the time with the green. It's very unique!View attachment 473627
That looks really good with the PW option! The only thing I don't like with the newer PW & Rebels is the grill. Just looks like cheap plastic to me.

KC Kevin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I get compliments all the time with the green. It's very unique!View attachment 473627
Pretty Truck!