Nitto Recon Grappler Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it's a decent tire so far and way better in the rain than the Ridge Grapplers.
These tires have a mileage cert too. So that is pretty cool!

Jodo95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have had mine for a few weeks and I like them so far. My only complaint is that I would not call them quiet. I think my Ridge Grapplers were more quiet.
They do ride really nice, and below highway speeds are silent
What size tires are these?

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks, looks like a nice setup. I’m debating the 34” recon’s on my truck.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set. For my setup 35x11.50 is perfect. If you're leveled I'd say consider that size too.

So far these ties are wearing great too. I've rotated them once and they still look like new.

Jodo95

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set. For my setup 35x11.50 is perfect. If you're leveled I'd say consider that size too.

So far these ties are wearing great too. I've rotated them once and they still look like new.
I hadn’t considered going up to a 35”, my truck is leveled just didn’t know if it would rub. I plan on keeping the stock limited wheels I have, think that would be an issue?