Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Falken Wildpeak AT3/W

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
my laramie came with wildpeak 20" and they have been great. rain/snow/twisty mountain roads/towing our travel trailer. 20,000 miles and still look new. I hear good things about the coopers too.

16WhiteQC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same here, love the tire but seems to be wearing very fast for me. I did kill the stock RSA's in 16K as well though (well to about 4-6/32).

I'm on the fence about trying to make it through the winter on them honestly. I have about 20,000miles on them and they are getting low for sure.

Love them and have no complaints, but not 100% sure I will run them again.

FWIW I do drive my truck like a car and take turns faster than I should if I really want tires to last.
UPDATE

I ended up getting a new set of Falkens under their wear warranty for less than $500 but was not able to find the time to install them.

My worn (4/32 to wear bars) tires actually did really well this winter once I put about 2-300lbs in the bed. I was honeslty very impressed with them, rain traction is still really good as well.

With how they did this winter I plan to run them all summer and put my new Falkens on before winter.

Over all I think they are a fantastic tire if your looking for a functional AT tire for use in winter conditions.
The only downsides are the weight and they are noisy compared to a HT style tire (I.E. stock RSA).

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Im installing Falken wilpeaks in 37s this year :cool:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Would be nice if we could afford to swap summer / winter tires. I can't afford to. So I run the AT's year round and call it good.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would be nice if we could afford to swap summer / winter tires. I can't afford to. So I run the AT's year round and call it good.

With all these ATs now having snowflake ratings there zero reason to have 2 sets ever again :cool:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
With all these ATs now having snowflake ratings there zero reason to have 2 sets ever again :cool:

Well, not exactly zero - they still wear a bit faster than the highway tires. But still, yes.