No Jack in my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good tip! Roadside assistance/towing on my vehicles was less than $12/yr. I was surprised how inexpensive it was, and more flexible than basic AAA. If you have the upgraded AAA, that's pretty good.

TC Retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ED
Spend 12 bucks a year and get roadside assistance on your car insurance. My 16 grand Caravan doesn't have a spare. Just a compressor and some tire sealer.
Even retired I count my time more valuable than even a 1 hour wait for a 15 minute (1hr + 15 mins) tire change. Besides my father would kick my A** for the though of needing assistance changing a tire...

Besides not everyone lives inside the City limits which is why liberals should never be allowed any control over your life!

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Roadside CAA in Canada is about 100.00/ yr
I have not had it for yrs, until last year when I could get 10% off hearing aids, with a membership, so it was a good deal, even if its strange

Last summer youngest (17)granddaughter changed the tire for a lady on the highway that did not have a clue about changing a tire

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The longer this thread goes on about a guy can't find his 'jack' ...the harder it is to resist making dirty jokes/comments!! :cool: Good thing we're not standing around a campfire, he he...