No sound when playing music

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony Barker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Anyone install the “https://www.foxacoustics.com/cart box in their Crew Cab ram 1500? Has anyone put the 2” bracket spacers on the back seat to a have a fold down back cab? I’ve been slowing buying the setup I want for my 2017 crew cab express, so far I’ve come to the conclusion that fox acoustics box for my available vacant space is the best imo. With 2” bracket spacers in the back seat it leaves more than enough space for the box to tuck under my seat with flex room. I’ve seen a lot of ppl run their main amp along with their amp for their highs under each front seat and it is a clean setup. I think I’m gonna go ahead and build a amp rack to mount behind my back seat. Has anyone attempted that and if so dose it actually fit as I haven’t taken hard measurements. I’m running 2-12” cvx kickers with focal 6.5 highs with the RA4 head unit. With the bracket spacers in the back seat I had more than enough air space to stuff 2 deep 12’s. Let me know what you guys think.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Anyone install the “https://www.foxacoustics.com/cart box in their Crew Cab ram 1500? Has anyone put the 2” bracket spacers on the back seat to a have a fold down back cab? I’ve been slowing buying the setup I want for my 2017 crew cab express, so far I’ve come to the conclusion that fox acoustics box for my available vacant space is the best imo. With 2” bracket spacers in the back seat it leaves more than enough space for the box to tuck under my seat with flex room. I’ve seen a lot of ppl run their main amp along with their amp for their highs under each front seat and it is a clean setup. I think I’m gonna go ahead and build a amp rack to mount behind my back seat. Has anyone attempted that and if so dose it actually fit as I haven’t taken hard measurements. I’m running 2-12” cvx kickers with focal 6.5 highs with the RA4 head unit. With the bracket spacers in the back seat I had more than enough air space to stuff 2 deep 12’s. Let me know what you guys think.

How do these questions relate to the title?

ric221

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Was wondering that myself