No Turn Signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwm345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2021 3500 Cummins tradesman and added Led fog lights (Baja Design) since it didnt come with any fog lights. I spliced into a wire that went to my head light cluster and only got power when i turned my marker lights on. Everything worked fine pulled out of the garage took a picture of them and parked it over night. Went to run to the store the next day and my light came on when i started the truck and said i had a front right turn signal out. My marker light still works just the turn signal does not in the front. I completely unwired the fog light and it still says the same thing. the bulb is definitely still good im lost???? Ive unplugged the battery and let it sit for an hour....that didnt help anything???

Wirerat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would check the fuses.

You should use a relay to avoid over loading the parking light circuit.

You can get a fog light relay harness from Amazon relatively cheap.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Sometimes, when you get an instrument panel light
Then you fix the issue
It takes several ignition cycles to clear it

OP
OP
M

mwm345

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So ended up being the plug….whenever I plugged the main big plug back into the headlight one of the female connections on the wiring side push back in so it just wasn’t getting a connection…just figured I’d let everyone know what I found

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Thank you for keeping us informed, it will likely answer another owners questions