Northeast New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Team Horner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm Jim. Just picked up a leftover, silver 2018 Power Wagon. Former GM enthusiast, but wanted something different this time around. Looking forward to participating on the forum and watching my wallet empty as I create my mod wishlists.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
welcome and congrats on the power wagon

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WELCOME! I am a former GM owner and now 2017 PW owner myself. Let us know if we can help with that mod list. We offer just about everything and offer discounts to the members here.

Please check out our RAM owners preferred RAM owners parts section.

https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183874-ram-owners-preferred-products.html

This is just a taste of what we offer. I do recommend you check out the Solo muffler delete or MR400 muffler kit. Also the Pedal Commander! Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and message me, then I can offer you our special forum member pricing!

OP
OP
T

Team Horner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
welcome and congrats on the power wagon

Thanks!

WELCOME! I am a former GM owner and now 2017 PW owner myself. Let us know if we can help with that mod list. We offer just about everything and offer discounts to the members here.

Please check out our RAM owners preferred RAM owners parts section.

https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183874-ram-owners-preferred-products.html

This is just a taste of what we offer. I do recommend you check out the Solo muffler delete or MR400 muffler kit. Also the Pedal Commander! Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and message me, then I can offer you our special forum member pricing!

Will do. The list is growing by the minute, but the wallet is doing the exact opposite.

MikeG71

U.S. ARMY '02 - '12
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega 2500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
:welcome:to the Forum!

Ya gotta watch that Nick guy! He’s a real bad influence when it comes to spending your money on Mods...:happy175:

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!!
Another Nor'easter! lol

ETX Ram

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Longhorn Southfork Edition
Engine
6.4L Hemi
:welcome:to the best RAM forum around @Team Horner! Lots of good folks and info to be found here. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new ride.
Lee