Not sure what i'd do with any of these miniture engines,but i sure want a couple of them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
The guy is talented that's for sure,as his Tig welding on the intake manifold on the boosted version is amazing

This one where he mounts 3 jet engines to his Tesla is wicked,lol

Last edited:

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
That was the most fun I've had on YouTube in a long while! I got a B in an introductory welding class lol I can't imagine trying to do what he did. Thanks for sharing brother!

That text to shop app is a brilliant idea too :D

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Coming home from our camping trip Easter week we stopped at a hobby shop called Hobby Stop on Route 13 in DE. He had a dozen or so of small engines, mostly made of brass. He had combustion engines that ran on lantern fuel and some steam engines for RC boats. They were "affordable" in my opinion for the amount of craftsmanship. A few hundred bucks that I expected to be prices over a thousand.
Dam near bought one but I spent enough that week!

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
About 40 years ago i was good friends with an old machinist (rip) and over the course of several years he'd made a completely functional steam powered locomotive engine and corresponding coal car. It was about 4 ft long all told with the coal car,and he had it in his office,and he'd always fire it up for me when i visited his shop.It took him about 10 years to machine every part to make it a functional steam locomotive working at it on and off over that time frame. After he passed the family sold everything,but i never did hear where his steam locomotive ended up at. I still miss visiting with that old chap.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Back around 1973 a guy that i worked with had a small ranch & he had 2 hobbies, breaking & riding horses & playing with Wankel engines.
He drove around a mid size station wagon, it may have been an Oldsmobile.
It zipped right along, he had 2 or more Wankel engines in Series. He could talk for hours on how to rebuild rotary engines.