Now I Love it.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The biggest thing I don't like on the 5th gen is the Toyota hood emblem, other than that the rest is good looking.

I assume you're talking about the badges on the edge of the hood. If so, I agree. And that's one of the reasons I went for the Sport Hood...

Rae Curb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2016 purchase was a silverado because I did not like the look of the Ram at that time. However in Aug 2018 when i saw the NEW 2019 I was sold! Took me awhile to find what i wanted but when i did I pulled the trigger and have been mostly happy since.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I still love my 4th gen though-and its been problem free!!DSC00560.JPG

pacofortacos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I couldn't get a 5th gen if I wanted too.
I still have to use up my Maxcare Lifetime warranty on my 2016.

The Blacked out hood and emblem doesn't look bad, but mainly because you can't see the emblem :)

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The Blacked out hood and emblem doesn't look bad, but mainly because you can't see the emblem :)

I was disappointed that the "1500 Hemi" part of the emblem is still chrome on the Sport Hood. I will be either taking it off and plasti-dipping it in black, or just buying some black ones. I ordered black "R A M" letters for the grill already - afraid plasti-dip wouldn't hold up very well on the front.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I still love my 4th gen though-and its been problem free!!View attachment 187883
some owners post pics that show their trucks when they were new-this was taken this summer and the truck is a 2012-not a scratch-no rust at all-hand washed only-waxed often-winter just sprayed down,no brushes. When I hand wash in the spring it will look showroom