OBDLink 20% off Prime Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snoty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got this email from OBDLink showing their sale which is great for anyone on the fence especially for alphaobd. I already purchased an OBDLinkMX+ a while ago since the cheap $20 one didn't work for me...
0ff295b2e35bf0b397eac109facdc899.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Soooo, which of those do you need for a 2015 Ram?

OP
OP
snoty

snoty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Soooo, which of those do you need for a 2015 Ram?
I believe all of them will work. The MX+ works on Apple, Android and Windows. It seems to be what everyone goes for when using with AlphaOBD. You might want to do more research if the others work with it or maybe someone could chime in if they know.

Anonymous007

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I believe all of them will work. The MX+ works on Apple, Android and Windows. It seems to be what everyone goes for when using with AlphaOBD. You might want to do more research if the others work with it or maybe someone could chime in if they know.

I thought i read countless times where the app wouldnt work with ios. If it does i may have to buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
snoty

snoty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I thought i read countless times where the app wouldnt work with ios. If it does i may have to buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alfaobd only has Android and Windows versions, iirc. There are other apps that are compatible with the OBDLink including their app though.