OEM Bed Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

78Staff

US Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I bought the bed light kit at the dealer and it was delivered the following day. My project for today was plugging the light cables and switch in. It was plug'n'play as far as hooking up the cable terminals; the plugs were taped back and had plugs to protect the terminals. The kit included the cable to go into the engine compartment but it wasn't needed. I don't think there are any terminals taped back in the engine compartment but I'm not totally sure. Could it be that all I need is to do is add a fuse in the fuse box? No lights yet right now.

For the OEM Bed light kit, you will need to have the BCM flashed to enable the code for it to work if using the default OEM install method (or enable with AlfaOBD).

Or, alternatively, wire it to the battery with your own switch, instead of through the BCM).

Last edited:

TC III

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Tradesman 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I don't think so, I can see under my tonneau just fine. I mean like, what exactly you doing under there?

lights-jpg.126366

URL]
very nice