Oem bumper replacement help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
And the aux switch panel is factory optioned/installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Booner21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
UPS ground $105, thats from me to 1st street rd and Pipeline rd. (I just threw a dart). Ill do shipping, so if you want it $205 ncludes shipping, eight bolts and you have dent free bumper.
Totally cool if not, because if you do I gotta deal with it and it won't be this week, I can say that. I'd leave the fogs in in it as well. It'd look empty with out em and what the heck.
Like I say, totally cool if not. Its more trouble then the shop option thats for sure.
Good looking truck too, gotta be a bummer to have a dent in it.
If you want decent pic let me know, if its all too much trouble I totally get that. You already have your hands full, you won't be winning the water ballon fights for long, ya gottA keep practicing.

'16 Wagon Greene tune feed'n & fire'n 6.4L with 6spd 5.13 AAM, 37" KM3, -12mm Fuels Thuren Overland, DOR, Purple Cranium CAI, ARH, Solo Mach44 z36, EBC Custom vinyl AVS, 4% tint Morimoto, Rigid, Diode Dynamics AlfaOBD, Diablo, Nanny Kill, Locker bypass .................

Let me scour the local craigslist a little longer and see what pops up. I may take you up on it if I can’t find anything. Yeah they have me outnumbered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk