OEM part number for Ram 1500 Lone Star W2W running boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hugh Jabbals

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello all. I'm on the hunt for a set of OEM Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab wheel to wheel running boards to fit a 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab (Pictured below). Near as I can tell these were only offered on the Lone Star Silver edition. Is that correct? Either way, can anyone provide the OEM part number for these? Does anyone have these running boards on their truck and if so is there a sticker anywhere on them from the factory with the part number? Thanks in advance everyone. I've been looking and can't find these specific running boards anywhere.

2013-ram-1500-wheel-to-wheel-stainless-steel-tubular-side-steps.jpg

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Thought I'd follow up for anyone who might be looking for the same thing.

82213266AC - Appears to be the correct side step, Crew Cab / Wheel to Wheel, etc.

https://www.moparamerica.com/oem-parts/mopar-side-rails-tubular-stainless-steel-82213266ac

Rado - I appreciate the reply. Had a surprising number of views with no responses. Thanks.
Happy to hopefully gave you some help :) Glad you found the boards ! IMO the wheel to wheel is the only way to go ! Pics of you truck when they are installed or it never happened lol