SOLD! OEM Power Wagon Black Steps...New Price Drop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Recently taken off my 2019 RAM 2500 Power Wagon. I believe these would fit other 2500/3500 trucks but please verify fitment. These were used for about 8500 mile so they have a few minor scratches but they still look very good and fully functional. Mounting bolts included. Price is $275 picked up in Houston, TX. Due to the size and cost to ship I am not offering shipping.

Price Dropped to $275.

IMG_0349.jpeg

IMG_0351.jpeg

IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0287.jpeg

IMG_0290.jpeg

Last edited:

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you probably know this but the newer 19 and 20 power wagons and probably other hd rams do not come with the nutcerts installed from the factory. I just installed a set of these and needed to install the nutcerts for them to work. Nutcerts should be available via mopar tho. GLWS.

OP
OP
donivan

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
you probably know this but the newer 19 and 20 power wagons and probably other hd rams do not come with the nutcerts installed from the factory. I just installed a set of these and needed to install the nutcerts for them to work. Nutcerts should be available via mopar tho. GLWS.

I was not aware of this. These steps use 3 bolts per side (2 in rear and 1 in front). I replaced these with some powered amp steps and those require 4 bolts per side (2 front and 2 rear) so I had to install one nutcert on the the front per side. I should have 6 of these nutcerts left from my amp steps that I didn't use (my truck came with 6 nutcerts from factory where the OEM steps attache to) and the bolt tool to install if someone needs this.

BigHornGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Those look awesome and should fit any crew cab from 2009 to 2019 and even mega cabs as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.