OEM Rear Wheel Liners for 2020 2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrucknRV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Has anyone bought and/or installed OEM rear wheel liners for a 2019/2020 2500 crew cab with a 6.4' bed? I've been to three different dealerships parts departments and they each our trying to sell me different mounting hardware and with no instructions on how to install them. Evidently, in the past years, it was a Mopar accessory that came with instructions and all the mounting hardware, but for whatever reason not any more.

Wyo72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just received a set of the rough country liners # 4609 mentioned in one of the above posts for my 2020 2500. Has anyone on here installed a set of these? Just wondering if the factory liner that goes halfway up on each side is supposed to be removed or are the new liners supposed to be installed over top of them? Instructions don't mention anything about that.

DownShiftz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I just received a set of the rough country liners # 4609 mentioned in one of the above posts for my 2020 2500. Has anyone on here installed a set of these? Just wondering if the factory liner that goes halfway up on each side is supposed to be removed or are the new liners supposed to be installed over top of them? Instructions don't mention anything about that.

I just finished installing these into a ‘20 3500. It is a bit of a tug’a war but they go in and look great when completed. My advice is if at all possible have a helper and a good source of light. Installing the bolts is a pain. Took me 3 hrs to install mine. There is a video on YouTube of a guy installing on a 1500 with the same two half pcs. that come on the HD’s. The rear half piece is actually two parts that need to be separated. You’ll see what I mean after watching, if you need more info I’ll be glad to help.

Wyo72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I just finished installing these into a ‘20 3500. It is a bit of a tug’a war but they go in and look great when completed. My advice is if at all possible have a helper and a good source of light. Installing the bolts is a pain. Took me 3 hrs to install mine. There is a video on YouTube of a guy installing on a 1500 with the same two half pcs. that come on the HD’s. The rear half piece is actually two parts that need to be separated. You’ll see what I mean after watching, if you need more info I’ll be glad to help.

Thanks for the info! I found the video you are referring to and it answered the questions I had.