OEM Replacement Projector Light Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AspenThicket

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had to have the driver's side projector replaced due to a hawk smacking it so I claimed it and had it replaced with OEM.

Upon getting it back, it appears the low beam is only 1/2 coverage of what the passenger side is, yet the high beams look good.

I am taking it back to the shop next week but this perplexes me as to what this could be.

Thoughts?

Low Beam
View media item 27001
High Beam
View media item 27000

fraleywp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
Anytime a headlight is replaced with a new or different one, it has to be aimed. It sounds like this has not been done or not been done properly.

Sent from my Z2_PRO using Tapatalk

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks to me like the light on the right needs to be lowered or the one on the left raised.
I place my truck 20’ from the garage door on level driveway. Measure from the ground to the center of the light (there is a little dimple on the lense that marks center). Then place tape horizontal on the garage door 2” below your centerline measurement one piece of tape on the left and one on the right. Then adjust the headlights so the cutoff is at the tape. I have a lift so I use a 4” drop on my lights.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye