OEM Third Brake Light Camera Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robert6477

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
Any chance one of you guys could make the harness to connect the OEM third brake light camera to a standard RCA jack and power source? Infotainment has one it their kit but I already have the radio harness mod, alphaobd and wiring. Fyi I have the aftermarket led third brake light cam. Don't reccomend it as the leds died after 13 mo and there is no way to replace/repair. That is why I want to switch to the oem cam even though it is much more expensive.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Any chance one of you guys could make the harness to connect the OEM third brake light camera to a standard RCA jack and power source? Infotainment has one it their kit but I already have the radio harness mod, alphaobd and wiring. Fyi I have the aftermarket led third brake light cam. Don't reccomend it as the leds died after 13 mo and there is no way to replace/repair. That is why I want to switch to the oem cam even though it is much more expensive.
@DeereGuy should be able to get you what you need. I believe he has done something like that for someone else already.

M² Mods.