Off road package on the ‘19 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andremedeiros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
Has anyone bought a ‘19 Limited with the off road package? I’ve ordered it with mine and am super curious to know what the wheels actually look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Well that’s definitely a different combination and I’m anxious to see what yours looks like. [emoji1531]

LaserMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of my truck the day it showed up to the dealership back in May, it should at least give you a better idea though.

Ram.jpg

OP
OP
andremedeiros

andremedeiros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of my truck the day it showed up to the dealership back in May, it should at least give you a better idea though.

View attachment 133804

That is one sexy truck. Looks beautiful. Thank you for the picture and I hope you get to enjoy it for many years to come!

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Those are the same wheels I have on my limited, I don't believe it has the off Road package.

IMG_20180528_1818545.jpg

OP
OP
andremedeiros

andremedeiros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
That’s what I thought. The US site puts other wheels on your truck when you pick the Off-road package. The tires are correct for Off-road (A/T) tho.

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does it have the rear locker? Thats the really important part of the offroad package IMHO......

DAVECS1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Not sure who the question is directed at, but I just have an anti spin differential.

The_Chemist

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

View attachment 133804

How does it ride on the highway?

I ordered a 2019 Laramie Longhorn with air suspension and the off road package.

I'm hoping that the off road package does not destroy the awesome highway ride I am also hoping that the all terrain tires do not add a bunch of tire noise at highway speeds.

This truck is so quiet and luxurious riding. I hope I didn't mess it up by adding the off road package.

I previously ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, but changed my mind and ordered a Laramie Longhorn . I felt it would be so much more useful than a Jeep.

LaserMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

I'm hoping that the off road package does not destroy the awesome highway ride I am also hoping that the all terrain tires do not add a bunch of tire noise at highway speeds.

This truck is so quiet and luxurious riding. I hope I didn't mess it up by adding the off road package.

I previously ordered a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, but changed my mind and ordered a Laramie Longhorn . I felt it would be so much more useful than a Jeep.
I don’t notice a difference in ride quality with the off-road package, it still rides amazing. While the AT tires might be only slightly louder than the other tires, you probably won’t notice them because it still sounds like you’re driving a high end car on the inside. I think you’ll be very happy with it!

The_Chemist

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don’t notice a difference in ride quality with the off-road package, it still rides amazing. While the AT tires might be only slightly louder than the other tires, you probably won’t notice them because it still sounds like you’re driving a high end car on the inside. I think you’ll be very happy with it!

Thanks a lot for your response! I appreciate it. I was really hoping that was what you were going to say.

After my test drive there was no turning back or going with any other vehicle. I was so impressed by the ride quality and lack of road noise in the cabin.

LordExplorer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI

You were able to order the air ride and off road package together? I test drove one a few days ago and my dealer said if the limited is ordered with the off road package it deletes the air ride suspension. I really want both!

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yes, I’m curious about that also even though I know sales people are definitely not the go to people lol..

LaserMan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You were able to order the air ride and off road package together? I test drove one a few days ago and my dealer said if the limited is ordered with the off road package it deletes the air ride suspension. I really want both!
Your salesman is misinformed then haha. You can definitely have both.

LordExplorer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Your salesman is misinformed then haha. You can definitely have both.

That’s what I thought too. He even asked the sales manager who confirmed it would delete the air suspension. Damn sales people never know their product