Oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking about installing a catch can.How many guys are using a oil catch can ? What is a good one if i want to get it

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We offer and highly recommend the UPR catch can. It is high quality and performs very well. If you would like pricing feel free to message me.

Thank you

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Most guys usually do this as the first mod they do to their truck. A catch can is an inexpensive useful mod that is easy to install and will serve you well. Your engine will appreciate it. Billet Tech is a popular brand many people use.
Jay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8
Most guys usually do this as the first mod they do to their truck. A catch can is an inexpensive useful mod that is easy to install and will serve you well. Your engine will appreciate it. Billet Tech is a popular brand many people use.
Jay
I agree with Jay. Basic install, inexpensive and just a good idea. Also went with the Billet

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nova John

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Billet Technologies is good. You would not believe all the crap that collests in there, especially in winter and cold weather. My intake stays a lot cleaner. Well worth the money.

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bought mine at Moe's last year. Can't believe the trash that comes out of it.
Thats good to know because i hear so many different things about catch cans some people say they do nothing and some say there great either way catch cans make sense to me

OP
OP
Simpleman

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Billet Technologies is good. You would not believe all the crap that collests in there, especially in winter and cold weather. My intake stays a lot cleaner. Well worth the money.
Thanks for the info im glad i ordered it

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
Thats good to know because i hear so many different things about catch cans some people say they do nothing and some say there great either way catch cans make sense to me

How many of those people who say they dont do anything have actually purchased and installed one? Just look at the results posted in this thread. And there are many other threads on the same topic showing what people dump out. How much more proof does one need?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let us know if we can offer a quote on a UPR catch can. UPR makes the best catch cans on the market. I run them on my personal vehicles. They work great. Glad all that stuff in the can isnt building up on my valves and getting into the combustion chamber.

For anyone interested, message me for more info and pricing.