Oil CC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is my second time emptying my OCC in my 2019, I installed it at 16 kms right from the dealership. My truck now has 10921 kms and this is the second time I emptied it. Sure glad I installed it on a brand new engine. It was about half full before it got emptied.IMG_1896.jpg

j517

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Iowa ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is this?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
There are plenty of cheap ones on eBay. There's really no need to spend big money on a CC because they all do the same thing. Here's a link to some on eBay for less than $100 CAN.
https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=5.7+hemi+catch+can&_sop=15&_frs=1

thx for that. I found one of those on amazon.ca (more money but free shipping) after I posted. Same manufacturer looks like. I'm being a bit careful cause some I guess don't have a good internal filter...some have lousy tubing which means buying more parts. But it seems from what I've seen on amazon these 1st racing ones are fine. probably pull the trigger next month. thank you again.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thx for that. I found one of those on amazon.ca (more money but free shipping) after I posted. Same manufacturer looks like. I'm being a bit careful cause some I guess don't have a good internal filter...some have lousy tubing which means buying more parts. But it seems from what I've seen on amazon these 1st racing ones are fine. probably pull the trigger next month. thank you again.
If you don't feel good about the tubing that comes with some of the cheaper ones I would get some fuel line hose from the parts store or something along those lines.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Catch cans are without a doubt worth it. Its a small investment to keep you engine cleaner. I run a UPR catch can on my personal car. UPR makes a really nice setup for the RAM. It puts it in a easy location to empty. Plus they also make a drain valve and hose kit for even an easier method to empty it!

For anyone interested contact us for pricing