OME springs and shocks for RAM 1500 DS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I knew from a couple of months they were offering coil springs for the back but now i see from their Dec 2021 catalog we have what it seems to be a more official offering from ARB
You can see struts and shocks and 3 different springs for front and back
Very cool this manufacturer is still looking at us.
1640891075336.png

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I've still yet to find this kit installed on a rig. It's a shame cuz on paper it specs out pretty solid. Hard to take a risk without finding any informative feedback.

I'm still considering it as an option down the road as my truck lives soley on the highway and on job sites so coilovers and go fast stuff has become overkill/high maintenance for my use case unfortunately.

Smash

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for this.
I've got a 6" BDS kit (the one without the Fox front coilovers) going on my '16 next month. I'm not really thrilled with the stock springs and shocks so I may try the OME springs to stiffen it up and get it ready for the bumper and winch. No way the stock springs are going to handle a winch...

atreides

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've still yet to find this kit installed on a rig. It's a shame cuz on paper it specs out pretty solid. Hard to take a risk without finding any informative feedback.

I'm still considering it as an option down the road as my truck lives soley on the highway and on job sites so coilovers and go fast stuff has become overkill/high maintenance for my use case unfortunately.
Haven't tried them on the Ram, but I had OME shocks and springs on my old Toyota and they rode great. They had great small bump compliance and felt descent at freeway speeds.

hodge-xj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Haven't tried them on the Ram, but I had OME shocks and springs on my old Toyota and they rode great. They had great small bump compliance and felt descent at freeway speeds.
I've got a set of their nitros on my jeep and love them. We'll see what happens when I reach the end of my icons life cycle what direction I go.