opinion please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

nukegm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
picked up truck today. made it 23 miles. no clutch again. 2 flatbed companies via ram gave me run around. one cancelled, other kept delaying time frame. i ended up hiring my own. will tow into ram, again , in the am. then go to work. what a clown show.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
picked up truck today. made it 23 miles. no clutch again. 2 flatbed companies via ram gave me run around. one cancelled, other kept delaying time frame. i ended up hiring my own. will tow into ram, again , in the am. then go to work. what a clown show.
I love ram trucks but I have no idea how they stay in business with so many dealership issues. Crap service and hassled warranty work. Hopefully this will be the last time your dealing with this. Good luck and keep us posted.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I love ram trucks but I have no idea how they stay in business with so many dealership issues. Crap service and hassled warranty work. Hopefully this will be the last time your dealing with this. Good luck and keep us posted.

@ramcares on this forum will assist in making it right with you. Send them a PM and one of the girls will contact y’all.

I Love My 2018 RAM 2500HD 4x4 Off Road. 6.4L. USMC (ret)

OP
OP
N

nukegm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
i messaged ram care already awhile back. NOTHING. this truck hopefully will not eclipse my 99 powerjoke as a pile of crap. not off to a good start, so far. but i bought my powerjoke for 20g - used - not 50plus for new.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
i messaged ram care already awhile back. NOTHING. this truck hopefully will not eclipse my 99 powerjoke as a pile of crap. not off to a good start, so far. but i bought my powerjoke for 20g - used - not 50plus for new.
You had a bad 99 power stroke :worthy: Man don’t hear that often. Maybe somebody has put a voodo hex on you. Seriously though this sucks and hope it gets fixed. If ram could get their dealers to fix stuff and if ram would back it up a little more they’d be unstoppable. With that said I don’t know of any brand of service dept that is great. But they sure will sell you some oil changes and air filters

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Agree 100%. It's not just ram, all of the big 3 dealer service stinks. I've had poor service at all 3 of them. I've had a fee new Honda's and their service dept was stellar. They bent over backward to try to make me happy.

You'd think the big 3 would have learned something from the recession....but it seems they didn't pick up on the customer service aspect that Honda and Toyota is far superior in.

ronheater70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Seems to me Ram trucks are like the KIA's from 20 yrs ago.... Now KIA builds a fairly decent, reliable vehicle.. But back then..

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That towing deal thru FCA is a joke, I tried using it once with my wife's van. I just call AAA and have never had an issue.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
N

nukegm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
you guys should try to get in contact with the proper people to try to paid back for towing services. its a joke. keep getting told to call another phone number etc. im about to blow a gasket. still no word on truck - or when i will get it back.

OP
OP
N

nukegm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
got truck back yesterday. 29 days. they replaced 3 hydraulic clutch units, the flywheel the pressure plate and the clutch disc.

so far so good. im a little grumpy from not having a truck for a month.

sent ram my proof of payment today, to see if they would pay me for 1 truck payment - since truck was out of service for almost a month. cheers comrades!

Thendrix

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Good luck. Hope you at least get something out of it