Would You Get Orange and Black Leather Seats in Your Ram?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maybe but not like those

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blaze Bullock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I LOVE the idea of getting black seats with orange stitching like in this video. The Ram logo in the back of the seats. Would you get them in your Ram? I have black leather seats with white stitching right now but I'm kind of bored with it. I'm also considering black leather with orange diamond stitching from Katzkin. You can see what some of their black and orange designs look like. They did the seats in that video as well.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Orange & black reminds me too much of Harley Davidson. That's not what I'm looking for in a truck.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I LOVE the idea of getting black seats with orange stitching like in this video. The Ram logo in the back of the seats. Would you get them in your Ram? I have black leather seats with white stitching right now but I'm kind of bored with it. I'm also considering black leather with orange diamond stitching from Katzkin. You can see what some of their black and orange designs look like. They did the seats in that video as well.

Abesofuckinglutely! Those will look awesome!
I did something similar in my Jeep and love it.
The truck's seats are next spring.
IMG_1649.JPG