Ordered a magnaflow 22”! Hope it’s not too quiet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Today is Christmas in July for me!! Lol. Getting my maggy installed today and I’m surprised they’re open on Canada day but I ain’t complaining [emoji41]

60% of the time it works every time....

Cool....nothing like getting a new muffler put on. I"m sure you'll like it. Will definitely make your truck sound more like a truck. Give us an update once you get some miles on it.

I'm getting my Gibson MWA muffler installed today as well.....excited.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Today is Christmas in July for me!! Lol. Getting my maggy installed today and I’m surprised they’re open on Canada day but I ain’t complaining [emoji41]

Not sure this will work,but this is what a pair of 18" Maggies sound like after 2 years of abuse.My exhaust is completely wrapped from the headers right to the mufflers,so i go through a set of mufflers about every 2 years at most,gonna have to swap these ones out soon,but i'm hoping to get this summer out of them,lol

WhiteExpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ran the 18" Maggy (Mufflex) setup on my '11 and I loved it. I would complain that it was too quiet some days, and that I wanted to hear it less on others. It was a great compromise.

My current truck? Yea, it'll get a single 3" with like a 36" long muffler.
I just want a smidge of tone and not a whole lot else. #oldAF

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Cool....nothing like getting a new muffler put on. I"m sure you'll like it. Will definitely make your truck sound more like a truck. Give us an update once you get some miles on it.

I'm getting my Gibson MWA muffler installed today as well.....excited.

Your taking off the dynamax?

OP
OP
Addicted2fishing

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I ran the 18" Maggy (Mufflex) setup on my '11 and I loved it. I would complain that it was too quiet some days, and that I wanted to hear it less on others. It was a great compromise.

My current truck? Yea, it'll get a single 3" with like a 36" long muffler.
I just want a smidge of tone and not a whole lot else. #oldAF

I like the hashtag [emoji1787]. I just remote started it and it def has a smooth really low bass sound to it if that makes sense. My 40 Flowmaster has more of a dry crackle pop to it and sounded higher pitched. So far haven’t been on the highway but cruising around town and not stepping on it hard to tell it’s even on there. Even with windows down. Not much downshift gurgle like the Flowmaster. So far I like it. I’m sure my wife will like it better as no drone and my neighbours I’m sure at 0530 lol.

Interested to see how she sounds on the highway doing 70. I cancel MDS and drive In tow haul all the time so I don’t get that annoying mds sound

gdawg55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Addicted2fishing....MF's do sound good.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yep. Had a Gibson MWA race muffler put on today. Still liked the Dynomax but wanted to try something else.

Damn lol so how is it vs the dynomax? When i get around to it i still wanna see if i can make that a direct fit.