Ordered New Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bricky64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Spoke to my salesman today, I am D1 with a vin. he guaranteed my truck will be in by 1st week of June. See what happens.

Billet Bee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HOHD
Spoke to my salesman today, I am D1 with a vin. he guaranteed my truck will be in by 1st week of June. See what happens.
Just my advice for what it's worth. The sm has no controle over when it gets in, he or she has no credible way to guarantee a date. The sm has no controle over parts shortages, covid shut downs, or in my instance tagged for extra quality controle wich delayed my delivery by 6 weeks Wich was also due to missing the train and waiting for the next order to be big enough to ship out on rail. I went through the whole build process in early through mid 2020. I love ram and I love my truck but if a sm guarantees me anything, I'm finding another sm because I can't trust a word out of there mouth at that point. Just my . 02 worth

Tom McClellan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sorry to say, they pretty much tell you what you want to hear. good luck tho. it will be worth the wait!

OP
OP
B

bricky64

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ram coming in tomorrow, faster than I expected. Ordered 3/29. Will post pics when I take delivery Monday.