Ordered TRX TR2 this am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Good choice

2021 Ram 1500 TRX: TR2
The Ram 1500 TRX TR2 trim ups the ante further beyond the TR1 treatment. As such, all the standard kit from the TR1 trim will appear on TR2-spec cars, plus ventilated front seats, rear seats that can recline, and a suede-wrapped steering wheel (instead of leather). There is an additional optional TR2 Equipment Group that replaces the muted grey stitching with red and swaps out the metallic accents for carbon fiber.

Ram TRX TR2 also features the option for a programmable 10.1-inch head-up display. The windshield projection can display up to five different areas of information at once, including lane departure, current speed, current gear, the speed limit, navigation directions, and cruise control info. Opt for the package with the head-up display and you'll also get a 9.2-inch digital LCD rear-view mirror fed by a video camera, a Qi wireless device charger, matte-carbon interior trim, and seat bolsters with some red striping.

I bet that you will not be happy with the
9.2-inch digital LCD rear-view mirror fed by a video camera

You will want the rear view camera or cameras displayed on the radio itself

The windshield projection is almost impossible to read if you are wearing Polarized glasses, some people wrote that they can see it IF they tilt their heads

Last edited:

yakalong

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Congrats now comes the long wait.

OP
OP
P

Parabellum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.2
This is my first ever Ram. I have been an F150 guy until now. I still can't believe I am spending this much on a truck, but honestly, it seems like a good value, which might sound ridiculous.

Is it crazy that I plan on using this as a daily driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
This is my first ever Ram. I have been an F150 guy until now. I still can't believe I am spending this much on a truck, but honestly, it seems like a good value, which might sound ridiculous.

it’s the absolute perfect daily driver!

noodles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

Nah! you only live once.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
You will like it so much, that i believe that you will at least consider sleeping in it

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Not at all. This is going to be the highight of your day! Start the day off with a smile when you go to work (if you go to work) and end the same way when you head home. I can feel the big ass grin I'd have driving that thing as a daily driver! Enjoy that thing....

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is it true they get sub 7mpg? And I thought my gas gauge moved fast when I floored it, but mines not my daily driver either so who cares? lol
I love the threads asking about gas mileage? bawhahahahahaha

OP
OP
P

Parabellum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.2
Is it true they get sub 7mpg? And I thought my gas gauge moved fast when I floored it, but mines not my daily driver either so who cares? lol
I love the threads asking about gas mileage? bawhahahahahaha

Most people are getting around 10. This wasn’t a thread about has mileage though.

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As a daily why not, I would! Get yer money's worth! It's no fun sitting in the garage right. Hell people pay that much for luxury sedans just for that purpose, you're driving a kick ass truck that can do anything.
Congrats!

Terryturner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hell ya! Finally seen one in the wild the other day. Bad ass machine!

miles01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The windshield projection is almost impossible to read if you are wearing Polarized glasses, some people wrote that they can see it IF they tilt their heads

I think took a GMC for a test drive on a sunny day to check them out last year when I was shopping for a new truck.
When I put my sunglasses on I could not see the heads up display at all.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Congrats. while you wait it would be a good time to start collecting mods so they are sitting there waiting to go on the TRX when it arrives. Let us know if we can help with anything like, floor mats, bed covers, exhaust, headers, etc...