Ordering ‘19 PW on Mon: need accessory help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would order a ‘20 but it’s too painful to have to wait. Chatted with FCA yesterday and they don’t have any projected availability dates (or won’t say). Having the dealership install dual battery system and onboard air.

1st accessory will be White Knuckle rock sliders.
2nd will probably be 35s. I may eventually go with 37s but don’t want the hassle and expense of re-gearing both diffs (yet). Even with the 35s I will want to reprogram the computer accordingly. I’ve heard that the Tazer device is the best for this. I can’t find any information on the specific one that I would need. Anyone here have any information on this?
3rd will be a large package of Nuthouse Industries stuff to include: coiling tonneau cover, equipment rack with light package, spare tire carrier, and bed slide. Going with Nuthouse because their stuff is compatible with Rambox.

Definitely more stuff not listed here (like a RTT, lights, sPod) but haven’t decided which ones yet.

Any thoughts or recommendations?
I had sPod hated them. I went with switch pros. On my 18PW I have extreme air belt driven air compressor, 2 5 gallon reserve tanks, train horns, airlift 5000, 40in tires, with a custom lift built by my company, dual batteries, rock sliders, and am installing a CTIS this weekend. What air system did you go with and what diesel battery setup?
@SeaSickSailor check out http://www.dodgeoffroad.com they have a ****load of upgrades for the power wagon. Just say goodbye to your pension for a while.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
I bought from them years ago spent 15K never saw one product. That's why I started my own company. They are scammers to say the least

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I had sPod hated them. I went with switch pros. On my 18PW I have extreme air belt driven air compressor, 2 5 gallon reserve tanks, train horns, airlift 5000, 40in tires, with a custom lift built by my company, dual batteries, rock sliders, and am installing a CTIS this weekend. What air system did you go with and what diesel battery setup?

I bought from them years ago spent 15K never saw one product. That's why I started my own company. They are scammers to say the least
Where a pic of this truck :893karatesmiley-thu

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L

Where a pic of this truck :893karatesmiley-thu
Yeah, I second this. Pics or the truck doesn't exist. Lol. And a custom lift built by your company? Which company is that and how many inches is the lift?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, I pulled the trigger! ‘19 PW with pretty much all the bells and whistles. Final cost, including all taxes and fees was an $5-7K less than I figured that it would be. Should be at the dealership in 6-8 weeks. Still got a lot of mods and equipment to get. I’ll take a more iterative approach to that.
What color did you get?

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
White with all the badging. I like white because dirt doesn’t show up as much, nor do the pinstripes that I always get from wheeling through brush.
My 2017 is white. Ive seen one 2019 in white on the road. Looks awesome!

Flyers1972

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, I pulled the trigger! ‘19 PW with pretty much all the bells and whistles. Final cost, including all taxes and fees was an $5-7K less than I figured that it would be. Should be at the dealership in 6-8 weeks. Still got a lot of mods and equipment to get. I’ll take a more iterative approach to that.

I hope you get a better delivery date than me. I ordered mine March 1st and I'm still waiting!!!!!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I can see that... my under mount bumper step won’t be in till December.
When I bought my PW in July, I picked one off a lot that had almost everything I wanted.
I preferred a black truck with dual alternators and the uplifters and adaptive cruise control but I did not want to wait 6 months so I settled. Seeing what has happened to a few of you, I feel even better about my decision. Plus I got my 67k truck for 60k. So that was key. Money talks right?!

If I was you I would cancel and take a road trip to get one already sitting on the lot with a reduced price tag.
How sad would it be if only 3 months after you get your 19, the 2020 is released?
My $.0199 cents.

OP
OP
SeaSickSailor

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Canceling my order and picking up a PW that is close to having what I ordered sounds like a good option, however; I’ve looked at four dealerships between Portland, Or and San Jose, Ca and have called several others: nobody out here on the left coast area has any. I’ve been told by several dealers that they just don’t order any because they frequently just sit on their lot way too long. The PW has a very narrow niche market. About the only practical reason most of buy PWs is that we wanna be capable of doing significant off-roading but also need to be able to tow stuff once in awhile. Or we have some other need that only a full sized truck can fill. Otherwise we’d get a Jeep.

But I did end up with a good price, I think: $61K. Of course getting $1,500 off for being retired Navy didn’t hurt and was very appreciated.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Canceling my order and picking up a PW that is close to having what I ordered sounds like a good option, however; I’ve looked at four dealerships between Portland, Or and San Jose, Ca and have called several others: nobody out here on the left coast area has any. I’ve been told by several dealers that they just don’t order any because they frequently just sit on their lot way too long. The PW has a very narrow niche market. About the only practical reason most of buy PWs is that we wanna be capable of doing significant off-roading but also need to be able to tow stuff once in awhile. Or we have some other need that only a full sized truck can fill. Otherwise we’d get a Jeep.

But I did end up with a good price, I think: $61K. Of course getting $1,500 off for being retired Navy didn’t hurt and was very appreciated.
My Brother in law saw mine and “had to have one too” so he flew from Texas to New Jersey, because that was the only Red one with all the boxes checked. And paid 61.5k

With this nasty storm that blew in from the Gulf yesterday, I’m appreciating my PW. Most peps can’t get out and about with the 18-24” of water collecting in some intersections.
The Power Wagon gives us some alternatives.
I just hope not to see a PW on the news doing something stupid or floating down a river but pulling some Raptors out of the ditch. Haha.

illequipped

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I wanted the dual alternators and couldnt find a single pw on a lot from Virginia to Connecticut. Definitely seems like a special order. I settled and bought one off the lot.

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
I also want dual alternators or a larger one at some point. Right now I dont use the winch enough to need it. This will be my first winter in south georgia so we will see what happens. I'm thinking of keeping my chain saw in the ram box..

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I second this. Pics or the truck doesn't exist. Lol. And a custom lift built by your company? Which company is that and how many inches is the lift?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My company (Austin's Off Road/Custom Builds). 4.5" lift. Pics will come soon as I plan on a big review thread once I get the truck dialed in.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Nevermind slac, his only response is the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over....
what we call, Negative Nancy.
He just doesn't quit comprehend what forums are used for..... sharing ideas.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nevermind slac, his only response is the same thing, over, and over, and over, and over....
what we call, Negative Nancy.
He just doesn't quit comprehend what forums are used for..... sharing ideas.

And getting first hand opinions on products and vehicles and options etc.

Jeezuz slacadjuster, its not like these people are asking other people to go buy a truck for them... they are simple getting some food for thought toward a relatively large purchase. Certainly nothing wrong with that! Quit being such a debbie downer. Thats not accomplishing anything here.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
And getting first hand opinions on products and vehicles and options etc.

Jeezuz slacadjuster, its not like these people are asking other people to go buy a truck for them... they are simple getting some food for thought toward a relatively large purchase. Certainly nothing wrong with that!
I think he’s just lonely. All his wives left him. He’s kinda of our own special needs friend. That one friend who’s a drag you have to baby sit but you still let him hang around lol.