Ordering ‘19 PW on Mon: need accessory help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I think he’s just lonely. All his wives left him. He’s kinda of our own special needs friend. That one friend who’s a drag you have to baby sit but you still let him hang around lol.
LOL.....amen on both post.

OP
OP
SeaSickSailor

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
My company (Austin's Off Road/Custom Builds). 4.5" lift. Pics will come soon as I plan on a big review thread once I get the truck dialed in.
I’d kind of like to see some shots of the undercarriage and suspension setup while it’s on the lift. How about it, please?

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I’d kind of like to see some shots of the undercarriage and suspension setup while it’s on the lift. How about it, please?
We love pics. Even a before pic lolololol
Not only pics, but I'd love to see a website or something online. I searched for Austin's Custom/Offroad Builds and couldn't find anything. I'd be interested in the lift he's talking about it the price is reasonable and there's a warranty on all the parts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SeaSickSailor

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
You sure got that right! My wife thought that now that I have my dream truck (her name is Natasha by the way; the truck, not my wife), the $$$ hemorrhage would stop. Little did she know .

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
You sure got that right! My wife thought that now that I have my dream truck (her name is Natasha by the way; the truck, not my wife), the $$$ hemorrhage would stop. Little did she know .
Haha. i had to buy my wife a new car last weekend to even the playing field. She did not ask for a new car but I have been married 15 years and learned a few things...

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Haha. i had to buy my wife a new car last weekend to even the playing field. She did not ask for a new car but I have been married 15 years and learned a few things...
15 years here too. I’ve learned never buy her a car or flowers Lol.

OP
OP
SeaSickSailor

SeaSickSailor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
What are all the options you got on that beast?
Pretty much everything. I didn’t get the VSIM up fitter or the side steps. I installed White Knuckle rock rails and had the dealership install a dual battery system and onboard air. Got the Ramboxes as well. Ordered retraction tonneau cover, off-road equipment rack with lights options, and spare tire shelf with racks for rotopacks, all from Nuthouse Industries. Still need to get a hard shell RTT that I can afford. Also getting 37s with beadlock wheels. Not sure which ones yet.

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So finally an update, truck arrived 8 months and 25 days later
Holy hell ... I have been waiting for mine since August ... it is supposedly caught up waiting on a component. Almost 9 months ?!? I don’t think I have the fortitude to wait that long. Besides; that will most definitely be a 2020 at that point.

hbleconey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I had sPod hated them. I went with switch pros. On my 18PW I have extreme air belt driven air compressor, 2 5 gallon reserve tanks, train horns, airlift 5000, 40in tires, with a custom lift built by my company, dual batteries, rock sliders, and am installing a CTIS this weekend. What air system did you go with and what diesel battery setup?

I bought from them years ago spent 15K never saw one product. That's why I started my own company. They are scammers to say the least

i've been looking into CTIS, did you end up installing it? how did you port the lines? does anyone make a bolt on port for a power wagon?