Out with the old, in with the new!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
Haven't posted much in a while; last year I succumbed to the temptation to get a quote on my 2019 from CarMax. Couldn't say no after that, as I got more than I paid new. Crazy.

Here's the old flame, on the trail in Utah.
IMG_5895.JPG

After a summer fling with a Jeep, I just had to get back in a truck again. Which is no easy task these days. I paid for all the profits on selling the gray one in aggravation this year, chasing after advertised vehicles that were either already sold, or being hawked with crazy markups.

Finally found a solid buy from an honest dealer; no BS no games. Did the deal and brought her home.

Many would say the Granite Crystal is a better looking truck, and I agree. But- hot in the desert sun and hard to keep clean. And then there's the pinstriping. So I went for white this time around. That's generally my preference.

IMG_8734.jpg

So now I just have to get busy on tires, sliders, mud flaps... you know the drill.

txhotrod

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just picked up a 2018 PW in the Granite Gray, LOVE the truck. Coming from a Cummins I was worried it was going to be a big adjustment, low power no torque. Boy was I wrong this thing will MOVE! I am going to pull the RV in a couple weeks for a Thanksgivng trip, looking forward to seeing how ell it does. I will let yall know.

Attachments

• 20221105_125136.jpg
    20221105_125136.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221105_125148.jpg
    20221105_125148.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 8

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haven't posted much in a while; last year I succumbed to the temptation to get a quote on my 2019 from CarMax. Couldn't say no after that, as I got more than I paid new. Crazy.

Here's the old flame, on the trail in Utah.
View attachment 506961

After a summer fling with a Jeep, I just had to get back in a truck again. Which is no easy task these days. I paid for all the profits on selling the gray one in aggravation this year, chasing after advertised vehicles that were either already sold, or being hawked with crazy markups.

Finally found a solid buy from an honest dealer; no BS no games. Did the deal and brought her home.

Many would say the Granite Crystal is a better looking truck, and I agree. But- hot in the desert sun and hard to keep clean. And then there's the pinstriping. So I went for white this time around. That's generally my preference.

View attachment 506962

So now I just have to get busy on tires, sliders, mud flaps... you know the drill.
Looks friggin great. Not wanna know the $$$ point tho, lol.