Overall length help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

killborn

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking at a 2022
Engine
Howdy, I’m in the market for a 2022 2500 Crewcab 4x4 with the Diesel engine and tow package. I aim to purchase early in the New Year and possibly order depending on how the market is.
Living out in Alberta, it gets pretty cold and I want to be certain that I will be able to fit the truck in the garage. I currently have a Tundra which runs 10 inches shorter and I probably have just about 10 inches to spare in the garage (a little more if I move my central vac we never use).

Just wondering if any of you have the exact overall dimensions bumper to tow hitch. I will of course be doing a physical test before I buy, but I would prefer to not get my hopes up now only to find that it just won’t make it.
I would appreciate if anyone can confirm if the spec length of 238.8 is accurate bumper to bumper and how much a hitch might add?

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
I just measured mine and came up with 237 inches

OP
OP
K

killborn

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Looking at a 2022
Engine
I finally got to pull a 3500 short bed into my garage. I am about 5 inches short currently, but have the ability to move my central vac up 2 feet, which will give me the space I need. Going to be tight, but after several weeks of -35 C temps, I prefer the indoor option.