P0308 with P2323

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fedup

Reaction score
I have the same codes! Sucks. Ive had them for over a year and my truck runs like crap. I went to the dealer and they said after the diagnostic fee they would start by going into the motor. That starts at $700. Then they said usually if they go in itll cost 3000 to $4500! And at that point they said you might want to just get a new motor for a few thousand more at $8000! This truck has been a horrible experience. I knew i shouldve bought a Toyota! Anybody ever fix this issue?
Mine is intermittent which makes it very difficult for me to troubleshoot

NotRockysAdrian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
my 14 ram was throwing a P2323 code. found a local auto electric guy & replaced the PCM(from ram). think everything ran me 900 bucks & she's firing on all 8 again. i bought a PCM from flagship 1 originally & it was crap. had the local guy test it & he said it had more problems that my OEM one.

booyah

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ah!! You can add me to the list as well. 2014 Ram with just under 170k km on it. Had the cam and lifters done less than 30k ago, and now I have p0308 and p2323. Truck is at the dealership and they just called. Said they had tried swapping components etc, can't find the problem. They are thinking either PCM or Wiring problems... BLAH

I can't afford to keep doing thousands of dollars of motor work to this truck. May end up being the last Ram I own.. not sure where to go from here. This thread doesn't make things look promising.