Parking Light out warning when using turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3AN ONE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2017 ram 1500 Bighorn I recently installed below headlights. Now when using turning signals and sometimes while breaking I get parking Light out warning on the dash. How do I get rid of this?

See below device description
These headlights has top and bottom DRL light tube in white LED, and the bottom comes with amber sequential turn signal light. In addition, the middle is dual projectors design. The inner projector is for high beam, while the outer projector is for low beam. These Ram Truck PRO-Series projector headlights are using H7 halogen bulbs for low beam and H7 halogen bulbs for high beam.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
You might want to try using AlfaOBD to set the running and turn signals to LED type. Or buy a set of resistors for the turn/running lights, the make ones you plug right into the socket.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
verify what turn signal bulb the truck uses, but this is type of resistor you need for those headlights:
O-NEX LED Resistor Kit 3157 4157 Turn Signal Bulb Relay Harness Adapter Anti Flicker Error Decoder Warning Canceller https://a.co/d/0yRq38U