Parking Sensor$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas Obieglo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
By no surprise, one or more of my rear parking sensors has stopped working... AGAIN. Like many of you have already experienced, these little plastic gizmos cost more than their weight in gold from Mopar and Stealerships. I’ve seen them between $150 - $220 CAD.

Here’s a link to eBay, where they claim to be “Genuine OEM” replacements for only $11.04 USD. Guess we'll see when they arrive.

Cheers.

Gordo2212

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 3500 Tradesman
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Dang that’s crazy those little things are 200$ a piece.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
These things are worthless lol ... by rear ones stopped working correctly over a year now and I honestly don't even have their sound on .... I wouldn't even waste money to replace them ...

OP
OP
Thomas Obieglo

Thomas Obieglo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
By no surprise, one or more of my rear parking sensors has stopped working... AGAIN. Like many of you have already experienced, these little plastic gizmos cost more than their weight in gold from Mopar and Stealerships. I’ve seen them between $150 - $220 CAD.

Here’s a link to eBay, where they claim to be “Genuine OEM” replacements for only $11.04 USD. Guess we'll see when they arrive.

Cheers.
**** UPDATE ****

Finally got around to installing these. Made sure to add a dab of dielectric grease before installation. At first they didn't work... guess the system needed to reset itself because after the first trip to the grocery store... they worked. Definitely worth the $11 to get rid of that annoying beep every time I started the truck.

Cheers.

gtb2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
yep..made the mistake of having the dealer try to solve this issue...he replaced the sensor ($250 for the part alone)
and then he could never get the new one to work...said it was something i did to the bumper...WTH are you talking about!!!!.....nothing burns me more than their unwillingness to admit they couldn't fix and didn't have a clue how to fix it and give me back the old part ( which was probably still good) or not charge me ;{)) like that would ever happen....so lke most have turned it off ...someone inside RAM should know how to fix these!!!!!!!!