parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

merlinx6

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
does anyone know of a web site or anyone that sells used performance parts for the 5.9 magnum like performance fuel injected intakes?i'm sure out of the thousands that were made SOMEONE has got to have one for sale.just want a little more performance out of my 1999 ram 1500 and get rid of the dreaded barrel intake without tearing into an otherwise good engine.

Nealuss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
The kegger intake actually flows pretty well for a mostly stock engine. It can get even better with a dremel and a little time maybe an upgraded throttle body. I forget who but someone makes volume reduction plates that improve the stock intake as well. If you want an aftermarket intake then the only real option is the Hughes FI Airgap. Not likely to find anything used. The truth is there isn't a very big following for the 2nd gens but we are making a comeback!

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
The kegger intake actually flows pretty well for a mostly stock engine. It can get even better with a dremel and a little time maybe an upgraded throttle body. I forget who but someone makes volume reduction plates that improve the stock intake as well. If you want an aftermarket intake then the only real option is the Hughes FI Airgap. Not likely to find anything used. The truth is there isn't a very big following for the 2nd gens but we are making a comeback!
Yeah those don't actually help anything, the keg is a ****.