Passenger Window

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm in a 2017 express, and I'm almost certain my passenger window did go down and go up on automatic, though now it only goes down on automatic. It is no longer going up on auto.

Any ideas what might be causing this ?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Sometimes my truck does this randomly and then will stop after a day.

On a previous 4th gen I had, I took the switches out and cleaned the contact points and it worked normally again after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm in a 2017 express, and I'm almost certain my passenger window did go down and go up on automatic, though now it only goes down on automatic. It is no longer going up on auto.

Any ideas what might be causing this ?
Roll the window down all the way and continue holding the switch for a few seconds after the window is down. Then repeat for window up.

OP
OP
ricci427

ricci427

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Roll the window down all the way and continue holding the switch for a few seconds after the window is down. Then repeat for window up.

This is why I love this forum.....Thanks Jimmy, did what you said and its working fine now !!!!!

KC Cryptkeeper

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Time to make this a sticky, I know I have have answered this more than once let alone others.