PCM Cracked Board for 1995 DODGE 1500 Ram Van Needs Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lust_won

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8 5.2
Hello Everybody, I am the original owner of a 1995 Dodge 1500 Ram Cargo van with 77,000 original miles. I have taken good car of my truck over the years but now i find out that my PCM board is cracked and even the outfit that rebuilds them said they couldn't help me because they don't stock boards. The truck on some cold mornings would not start up unless I had the key in the on position but not turned to start. after between 2 -20 minutes (depending on them temperture that morning, I would wait for the clicking sound and once I heard that, she would turn over and I would be good. The truck runs fine during the summer months. The problem, the truck is old and they only made that part for three years. Part number 56028347. Does anyone have access or contacts to get that part. We tried another number that was close but, it didn't work, so I am specifically looking for this number.
Thanks much.