Pedal Commander 3.6 V6.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rajingles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This piece of equipment has changed my truck for the better. I use it in Sport Mode 2+. Getting to highway speeds is much easier now. Driving feels more effortless. Less timing for lane changes. There is still a dead zone where the pedal does nothing but you have almost the full throttle to use in less than half the range of the pedal. Shifts are generally the same as before. Slight hit on the MPG if you are in the city but the highway its the same. I also have a contractor cap with about 300 lbs of tools and equipment.

Definitely worth the buy. I never get mad in traffic much since the response is so much faster. The drive is remarkably more enjoyable.

Armyvet85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel 3.0
I got one for my 2023 Ram 1500 Bighorn 3.7L V6. Once I put my truck in drive it started rapidly accelerating on its own until I hit the brake. I took it out, went through the install procedure again and got the same response.