Pedal Commander ? Do I need it ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny Ram

Johnny Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had it disconnected for a couple of days now and I miss it ... truck does seem sluggish without it now ... going to hook it back up later today and try to get it tucked away nice. I guess you do need it, ha ha :)

Last edited:

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Sport+ 0 was the perfect setting for me. Mine threw a code a few weeks ago so I disconnected it for a few days. I have to say it was horrible driving without it. Got it hooked back up now and it’s how the truck should have come from factory. I have mine mounted here
e36d499e6c7996bbfacf182e26e5b6b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's exactly where mines mounted... great minds think alike.
Sport +3

Blue Mule

Aelwulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
L'il bit of a thread necro, but for more experiences...

I have one on my GTI. It's been pretty useful, and good for removing some of the digital lag. I rarely put it on Sport+ as Sport on that plus Sport mode makes it pretty touchy. City works well around town. I use Eco on that and the car settings as a Valet mode of sorts, or when I take my daughter who doesn't want to drive for lessons so she at least knows how without getting scared by throttle response. :/

I ordered one for the Ram and it should be in the mailbox tonight. Fingers crossed it works as well.