Pedal commander error and check engine light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve had my PC for over a year and a half now with no issues. Knock on wood. Leave it in Sport +2 since day one. If it snows, I just turn unit off completely. Reading all of these issues I am getting uneasy. Can we hear from some people like myself who have had these units for a while and have enjoyed trouble free service from them?

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
18ram1500 v8/3.21
No issues here after 2yrs on my pc31 (non BT) Pedal Commander.

Set to sport (+2) & I don't change it while rolling.

(Had a different one in my 13 ram1500 v6 for 4 yrs without issue also)

** It would help if people list what version they have and what truck it's in **

M² Mods.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Was, waiting to comment had it in for a year now and no problems so far, have tried every mode several times and when switching I made sure the truck was stopped before changing modes, I have it on City +2 Bluetooth model PC 78 , 2019 1500 5.7.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine just started tossing codes on my ram....

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine just started tossing codes on my ram....

Sometimes they get squirrelly. Hadn't switched mine for almost a year. I turned it off for state vehicle inspection. Turned it back on after inspection, and it threw the p108 or whatever code it is, but I think I turned it on while the truck was in gear. Cleared the code, haven't had issue since.

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sometimes they get squirrelly. Hadn't switched mine for almost a year. I turned it off for state vehicle inspection. Turned it back on after inspection, and it threw the p108 or whatever code it is, but I think I turned it on while the truck was in gear. Cleared the code, haven't had issue since.
I may make the swap to pulsar. Ill screen shot the codes when I clear them later to show any potential buyers. I've had mine 2 years and just now im tossing codes. Problem is it puts hemi into limp **** mode

texan279

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I may make the swap to pulsar. Ill screen shot the codes when I clear them later to show any potential buyers. I've had mine 2 years and just now im tossing codes. Problem is it puts hemi into limp **** mode

My buddy at work had a pulsar on his stock ram 1500. After having it on for about a week he took it off, he hated it. After months of trying, I talked him into buying a pedal commander and he loves it. Me and my wife have the pc with blue tooth. She had an issue awhile back as well with the CEL coming on, but I think she was changing settings while in gear. On both vehicles after I cleared the codes haven't had an issue since.

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My buddy at work had a pulsar on his stock ram 1500. After having it on for about a week he took it off, he hated it. After months of trying, I talked him into buying a pedal commander and he loves it. Me and my wife have the pc with blue tooth. She had an issue awhile back as well with the CEL coming on, but I think she was changing settings while in gear. On both vehicles after I cleared the codes haven't had an issue since.
You know the only thing I've done this year was play with the alpha settings. That being said my buddy has the pulsar on his and has had 0 issues. He loves it... and im a little jealous its built into the dash. Not im not gonma spend 500 on it but if I can snag one in the 250 range I'll try it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio