Pedal Commander, Tazer, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eithkrp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking at a couple of options for my 2020. One, i want to be able to disable the start/stop, so I saw that the Tazer DT will do this plus more, or the autostopeliminator. I also was considering the Pedal Commander to improve the response. I appreciate any feedback on these, plus any issues with having both the Pedal Commander as well as the Tazer, didn't know if they use the same port.

Thanks,

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Cant speak to the tazer I manually just put mine in 8th which eliminates mds. As far as pedal commander it will give you the illusion your truck is 600hp at partial throttle depending on the setting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Narg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Keep in mind all the Pedal Commander does is change the potentiometer ratio for the gas pedal. So that you can get more gas from less movement in the pedal. I put one on a Silverado I have, only to make driving more enjoyable, as my foot/leg would often get pretty tired on long drives where cruise control was not an option. Helped a lot. Pedal Command seems to be overkill for a simple change in electronics, but it works and works well. Since it plugs in only between the computer and the pedal, I'm pretty sure any other mod to the truck would not be affected or have an effect from this.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Pedal Commander will transform the city drivability of your truck!

OP
OP
eithkrp

eithkrp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there a preferred vendor through here to buy these items from? Discount codes? Thanks.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there a preferred vendor through here to buy these items from? Discount codes? Thanks.

Hi we can help you out. If you look around the forum here our name pops up a lot. We offer both items you mentioned. We have the pedal commander you would need listed here
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23688012-2...ottle-response-controller-pc07-bluetooth.html
Use promo code PC5 for a discount

For the Tazer we do not have it listed on the site yet but we can get your taken care of. Message me for a quote if interested