Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The more I read up on that Pedal Commander I surely want to try one. How bout one of the vendors do a huge group buy on them and knock that price down. $300 just seems a little steep. The 10% military discount knocks off $30 but it’s still like $276 shipped to my door. Maybe I can find a used one for a 4th Gen

jljbtm

Reaction score
I bought it as a first mod a few yrs ago. Worth it!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Doodoo972

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For me you'd better buy a tuner like I3 or else...you could boost your throttle response, disable MDS and have some canned tunes for about the same price. Plus you can have some custom tunes from HP or Jay Greene if you go LT or cam.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For me you'd better buy a tuner like I3 or else...you could boost your throttle response, disable MDS and have some canned tunes for about the same price. Plus you can have some custom tunes from HP or Jay Greene if you go LT or cam.
I have a Diablo Trinity T2 with a Jay Greene Tune. I seen on the tune where I can adjust throttle response. Not sure what to set it at. I also notified allot of guys running tuners such as the T2 and I3 are still using a pedal commander.

Doodoo972

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 91 octane HF stage 1 custom tune and you don't need any more throttle response. Sean asked me if I wanted it responsive or "really" responsive. I said really and it is really, as soon as I touch the pedal the engine respond.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the 91 octane HF stage 1 custom tune and you don't need any more throttle response. Sean asked me if I wanted it responsive or "really" responsive. I said really and it is really, as soon as I touch the pedal the engine respond.
Cool

Doodoo972

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes it is ! Ask Jay if he could make yours really responsive too.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1st off I see you mention military discount. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! FYI we are a veteran owned company.

The beauty of the Pedal Commander is how it can work great by itself or compliment a tuner. With its 36 settings you can fine tune it to be at a comfortable responsive setting and change it as necessary. What may be great for hot rodding around town may not be good for stop and go traffic.

I have one on my personal truck and love it. It will give you more seat of the pants feel than a tuner can on a mostly stock truck.

Let me know if we can help.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes it is ! Ask Jay if he could make yours really responsive too.
Thanks I just reached out to Jay. He sent me a update with 150% more throttle boost. Already got it loaded up. Will test it out tomorrow

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I like the PC especially when I'm towing. I can adjust it down as needed without having to reload the tune...

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
1st off I see you mention military discount. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! FYI we are a veteran owned company.

The beauty of the Pedal Commander is how it can work great by itself or compliment a tuner. With its 36 settings you can fine tune it to be at a comfortable responsive setting and change it as necessary. What may be great for hot rodding around town may not be good for stop and go traffic.

I have one on my personal truck and love it. It will give you more seat of the pants feel than a tuner can on a mostly stock truck.

Thanks Nick I will surely be in touch if I decide after this update to still go with the Pedal Commander. Thank you for supporting our Veterans. 30 yrs United States Navy.

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Thanks Nick I will surely be in touch if I decide after this update to still go with the Pedal Commander. Thank you for supporting our Veterans. 30 yrs United States Navy.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Wow, 30 years! Your efforts are truly appreciated!!!

let us know if there is anything else we can help with. We offer just about everything and offer discounts to our members here!

2batruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Won't ever drive a truck without it. Love mine

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The price of the Pedal Commander is set by the manufacture not the individual dealers. Any discount must be approved by the manufacture. If you buy a used PC it will not be covered by the warranty, however you may be able to save some money on it. You can adjust the throttle response with a tuner, however it is not comparable to the response that you can achieve with the PC. You can run both a tuner and the PC at the same time and they do very well together, however I'd make sure you let your tuner know that you also have a PC. Pedal Commanders can be purchased from a couple of vendors here on the forum including Nick and Matt at Moe's Performance.
Jay