Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Cloud

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So my PC is throwing P2138 voltage correlation. I had the PC turned off but connected . after my past limp mode it made it home ok in the off mode. Today after clearing the fault I went on a local road & it immediately threw the throttle fault so I went right home & disconected the PC, cleared the fault & no more faults as of now after an agressive drive.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had my PC for over a week now. I recently had 2 issues of the same “throttle response” however, only came on when I would change my setting on the fly.
Both times I had to pull over, turn off the truck, and restart PC. No issues since not changing on the fly. I keep mine in Sport +4 and +Sport 0.

Sled Freak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had my PC for over a week now. I recently had 2 issues of the same “throttle response” however, only came on when I would change my setting on the fly.
Both times I had to pull over, turn off the truck, and restart PC. No issues since not changing on the fly. I keep mine in Sport +4 and +Sport 0.
Blue tooth version?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Sled Freak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I feel its the bt models that are causing the grief. I'd contact PC and see what they say?

I have the original model and change on the fly with 0 issues ever.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I had 0 issues. I was surprised to find I've had it for just over 1 year, it didn't seem that long. While I do have the BT app I never use that. I have adjusted it using the buttons many times while driving. I just would let off the gas & coast when I changed it, never had a problem. This recent issue even happened while it was turned off, so it was in pass thru mode. I plan to reconnect it in the next few weeks and see what happens.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I saw their booth in Costa Mesa at an event, and almost asked them if it was issues with the BT. I have the hard wired one, no issues.
Sometimes, the BT "feature" isn't worth the hassle.

eldo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Pentastar
If it was available, I would have purchased the non Bluetooth model.

I do not get the warm and fuzzies that a wireless device can easily connect and alter the throttle response.

This thing is only there to correct the deficiencies, I don't think it's been touched in months, and likely will only ever be changed in severe weather where a light throttle would be more welcome than quick response.

That said, this sucker works like a champ and has been great.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk