Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sled Freak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
454 bucks at 4wheel parts canada. Thats beyond the dollar exchange. Insane. This is is why Canadians shop from the US so much.
There's a couple on kijiji for sale right now. Have to look in all of Canada. $300 range.

I bought mine from Nick on here during a black Friday sale promotion. I believe it was 300 to my door in Ontario.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
There's a couple on kijiji for sale right now. Have to look in all of Canada. $300 range.

I bought mine from Nick on here during a black Friday sale promotion. I believe it was 300 to my door in Ontario.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

@Sled Freak , 300 to your door Canadian???

azcoyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Semi related question. I have a 3.21 geared 4x4 that I’ve considered running 37s on. Naturally I found out about the whole welded front diff after I bought it. Who would have ever thought. Anyway. I’ve seen people saying that the PC is a good way to offset some of the sluggish feel of running big tires on such a high gear ratio. Anyone doing that and how effective is it?

eldo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Pentastar
And I'm in spring

Small world innit

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JoeRoe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put a Pedal Commander in my Ram about 6 months ago. I set it on highest mode of Sport+, coiled up the extra wire and shoved everything up under the dash...meter and all. I love it. I wouldn't use any other setting. You could probably come somewhat close to doing what Pedal Commander does manually but it's not nearly as comfortable.

shadango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all....

Just getting around to maybe pulling the trigger on this.....best price I can find is $299 ANYWHERE....

Anyone know if there is any "authorized retailer" that is offering a code or having a sale anytime soon?

I am a vet myself as well.

Saving every little bit counts. LOL

ALSO --- its supposedto be bluetooth controllable, but they only show an app for iPhones.....I guess we android users are left out in the cold?

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hey all....

Just getting around to maybe pulling the trigger on this.....best price I can find is $299 ANYWHERE....

Anyone know if there is any "authorized retailer" that is offering a code or having a sale anytime soon?

ALSO --- its supposedto be bluetooth controllable, but they only show an app for iPhones.....I guess we android users are left out in the cold?
See post #98 above for discount.
The bluetooth ap IS available for android too

OP
OP
JHayez1911

JHayez1911

US NAVY (RET)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey all....

If you actually contact Pedal Commander themselves via the phone the offer a 10% military discount.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all....

We have them here
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23645471-2...ottle-response-controller-pc31-bluetooth.html

We are an authorized dealer and can offer you a DISCOUNT and FREE shipping using promo code PC5 at checkout

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
Hey all....

I just bought one new for $235 shipped. PM me and I'll send you a link. I am NOT affiliated with the seller and I receive nothing for this. Just trying to help people save some cash.

Gallor1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 liter HEMI
I purchased a non Bluetooth PC from a member on this forum and I have been so reluctant to install because of fear of code throwing: I finally decided to install today and just like everyone said it was easy to install, i took my key fob and left it far enough away from the truck that it could not be detected, I let the vehicle totally power down and then made the connections. DONE.
I started in City plus 4 and I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY, I am really glad I bought it Truck responds now like it should.

Burg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
any issues installing a I3 tuner in a 2500? I see lots of 1500 folks but no 2500. My guess is that the motor doesn't care what number is on the side of your truck. But thought i'd ask. Thanks for any response.

H1Chester

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I just bought one new for $235 shipped. PM me and I'll send you a link. I am NOT affiliated with the seller and I receive nothing for this. Just trying to help people save some cash.

I don't believe Pedal Commander will honor the warranty if purchased from an unauthorized vendor. Also, buying from a previous owner voids the warranty if still within the 2 years of original purchase.

I am not big into warranties, but if there is a problem with it I do like the assurance of returning to the vendor for a refund or a new one... just my opinion.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Well ****. Had my pc for many months. Got on highway tonight punched the pedal and THROTTLE FAULT. Went into limp mode. Pulled over, shut off engine & restarted . pulled into traffic and THROTTLE FAUL. Again. Pulled over again turned off PC & restarted. No problem going another 20 miles. So let the troubleshooting begin......
:banghead: