Pedal Commander

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A05GSHO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
So far I've gained 1mpg set on City +4 per the MPG O Meter. I was running it on Sport +4 with no change in MPG's. Need to do more testing to see if there is in fact an mpg improvement set on City +4.

Dchap08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I personally love my pedal commander.

Put it in eco +4 mode, 17mpg in the city, 23+ on the freeway.

Put it in sport+ mode, and turn traction control off, and it's not even driveable because you get 100% power immediately upon touching the pedal.

Theres about 32 settings. I use eco +4 most of the time for mileage, but pop it to eco-4, or just click it off when I need the power.

It completely gets rid of throttle response lag and takes 30 seconds to install/remove. No warranty issues either. Not sure about a programmer and warranty issues.

Johnnymac2k6

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd like to bump this one to the top for 2 questions

1. Has anyone ever tracked the PC to see if it actually improves quarter mile times? I'd assume the snappier 100 percent throttle opening can only improve accelerarion?

2. Does eco mode actually just desensitize the throttle? Or will it mess with my custom tuning?

Jared26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'd like to bump this one to the top for 2 questions

1. Has anyone ever tracked the PC to see if it actually improves quarter mile times? I'd assume the snappier 100 percent throttle opening can only improve accelerarion?

2. Does eco mode actually just desensitize the throttle? Or will it mess with my custom tuning?

I actually just installed one today and will be taking it to the track next Friday to find out this exact thing. In my opinion so far I think it just helps throttle response which is what I thought in the first place but I've seen a few people claim that it helped their 0-60 times.

I haven't tried the eco mode but from my understanding it just desensitizes the throttle, it shouldn't mess with your custom tuning at all I believe all it does is amplify or lessen the voltage going to the ECU depending on throttle position to improve throttle response.

Skubasteve!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I dont think itll help any at the track, im sure its equivalent to just brake torqueing at launch. Now if you did a comparison of just plain launching with and without PC, im sure there would be a diff.

MYMISSIONISFISHIN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Theres a guy on here that actually sells the pedal commanders but cannot remember who he is or his profile name he goes by. Need to ask him some advice.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It's nick at gotexhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk