PedalMax or Pedal Commander?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
“UPDATE” So after trying PC and the PM, I definitely like the Pedal Max better. I thought just a much smoother acceleration. I found the Pedal Commander to be a bit “jumpy” not as smooth.. This is second reason you should go with PM. Customer Service!!!When I spoke to the original sales person at PC they assured me risk free 30 day money back Guarantee . Okay great. So fast forward to this afternoon. Customer service person Courtney Perkins from Pedal Commander sends me an email with SEVERAL stipulation to return?! Two biggest stimps! I have to pay return shipping Plus they also mentioned A RESTOCKING FEE! NEVER MENTIONED pre order! How is this risk free..So when I questioned these fees she refused to even correspond to me?? She wrote quote..The email is for XXXX my girlfriend that ordered part, Courtney Perkins from pedal commander put in her email! Even though it was through my email. I tried to explain this was a gift for my truck and I just want to talk about these fees, but with NO results!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE from this person!! Definitely not risk free!! Go with Pedal Max guys!!

That sucks. Did you try talking to someone else? Sometimes you gotta try a bit to get a decent representative. I would think risk free meant risk free if you only tried it between the trial period.

I’ve never tried a pedal max but if my PC gets a little too jumpy, I just turn it down. I’m pretty happy with it and like that I can control it with my phone- and if figuring out what’s wrong with mine gets me a new one or mine fixed that’ll allow me to change setting as I roll down the highway instead of having to put a knob somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nationaljan

Nationaljan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That sucks. Did you try talking to someone else? Sometimes you gotta try a bit to get a decent representative. I would think risk free meant risk free if you only tried it between the trial period.

I’ve never tried a pedal max but if my PC gets a little too jumpy, I just turn it down. I’m pretty happy with it and like that I can control it with my phone- and if figuring out what’s wrong with mine gets me a new one or mine fixed that’ll allow me to change setting as I roll down the highway instead of having to put a knob somewhere.

I will try again tomorrow..

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Any chance these may void the warranty? Sorry if already posted.
Only if they can prove that the issue in question was caused by a throttle controller. So I'm saying there's a chance. Although it's highly unlikely, especially if you were to, say, remove it before taking it to the dealership.

jerboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram 1500
Engine
I have a 2016 hemi sport and bought a Roar throttle controller and it works great for me. Lots cheaper than the others too.

Njt07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 v8 etorque
Other than Bluetooth connectivity and the ability to stealth-install it up under the dash, outta sight and outta mind, what does that do that PC doesn’t do?

Tracks youR position via gps and reports on your whereabouts and lifestyle habits to the PLA hacker unit... I’m kidding, before anyone takes me too seriously.

Dahkness

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Etorque v8
Been using pedal commander on my 17 ram for 3 years only had it bug out twice where the election throttle control light came on so I just turned my truck off and back on, no other issues

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Been using pedal commander on my 17 ram for 3 years only had it bug out twice where the election throttle control light came on so I just turned my truck off and back on, no other issues

I haven't had any problems yet with mine on my 2019. But I do like their support. And 2 yr warranty. On the pc and when I take it in to the dealership I put mine in city mode.