Performance Rebuild

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XLPappy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My wife’s 2010 1500 (235k miles) just got diagnosed with a blown head gasket. Considering the mileage, I’m in need a shop for a performance engine rebuild (stroked, maybe) or a performance crate motor installed. North of Dallas or East Texas (Tyler area). Live in Frisco now, but moving to Tyler later this month.

The shop I used to rebuild my last two V8s is no longer in business. Anyone have any ideas of a reliable performance shop that they would trust? It’s got to be North of Dallas or somewhere near Tyler.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My wife’s 2010 1500 (235k miles) just got diagnosed with a blown head gasket. Considering the mileage, I’m in need a shop for a performance engine rebuild (stroked, maybe) or a performance crate motor installed. North of Dallas or East Texas (Tyler area). Live in Frisco now, but moving to Tyler later this month.

The shop I used to rebuild my last two V8s is no longer in business. Anyone have any ideas of a reliable performance shop that they would trust? It’s got to be North of Dallas or somewhere near Tyler.
Go onto Tuned Rams and High Performance Rams on facebook,and check with the Texas guys on those 2 sites.Alot of the Hi-po truck guys are on those 2 sites,and a fair number of them are based out of Texas,so they should be able to get you pointed in the right direction