PHOTOS OF DODGE TRUCK GRILLS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Is there a post of PHOTS of gril from say 1980 up to 1991 or so.
I found an old pickup yesterday & I'd like to know if it's doors will fit one of my trucks .
I have a 1988 & A 1989 both.
.. But this old truck has been setting in this yard for a couple years. So I finally got around to stoping & asking if it's for sale . Didn't belong to that dude but he'll ask the cat that owns it.
.... ANY WAY I Opened the doors & shut them . Wow I've never seen an old truck setting for several years .. & The doors shut & open like this truck did.
i WANT TO BUY THESE DOORS. i'LL GIVE 400.00 JUST TO GET THESE DOORS If they'll work on my trucks.

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
OK Too help with what I saw. It had round Head lights ... It had the hood light my 1988.
IT DOES NOT HAVE THE BIRD BATH HOOD.
... i THOUGHT THE FRONT BUMPER WAS A LOT LIKE MY 1988.
... i HAVE A COUPLE OF PICTURES OF THE TRUCK .. tHAT i DROVE back 50 miles today & took a new picture .. But the dude wasn't home & I didn't feel like walking to the back of his lot to get a better look ..
I work in that town several times a week so I can catch it next week I hope .
. If some one can send me a text I'll send these picture to you & you can install them for me . my cell is 254-592-5455. Pa Pitt thanks .

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
... ok I passed on that old truck . I got in touch with it's owner & the Guy wanted 2000.00$ for it . I wanted to give $200.00.
We didn't see EYE TO EYE on this one.