Photoshop help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
@rwhjr - this should give a pretty good idea, hope it helps confirm that decision. Either way good lookin truck. Not sure what youre viewing these on , phone, tablet, pc etc but I did downsample these so you could view without scrolling, or at least less of it. if you want the higher res let me know. Actually it looks like I uploaded both, there you go. :)

@JoeCo - Ill get yours next, gotta knock out for a bit

.Delmonico full side&front lr db.jpg

Delmonico full side&front db.jpg

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
top one is my truck with grill slats instead of the honeycomb. good for me to see too!:)

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@rwhjr - this should give a pretty good idea, hope it helps confirm that decision. Either way good lookin truck. Not sure what youre viewing these on , phone, tablet, pc etc but I did downsample these so you could view without scrolling, or at least less of it. if you want the higher res let me know. Actually it looks like I uploaded both, there you go. :)

.]

I'll be looking forward to it! Thank you again for your time and efforts!

OP
OP
rwhjr

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

.View attachment 169353

View attachment 169352
I like it. And I really appreciate your time!

I think it’s helped me visualize exactly what it’ll look like in person....with the true color of the delmonico in the sun I think it’d look awesome...feeling like I need to go for it

I found some great color matching vinyl and if I get tired of it after a year or so it can come off with no harm no foul.

Now I just need to find a good vehicle wrap company in my area to actually do the work bc I’m not going to make this my first DIY attempt on this truck lol

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I like it. And I really appreciate your time!

I think it’s helped me visualize exactly what it’ll look like in person....with the true color of the delmonico in the sun I think it’d look awesome...feeling like I need to go for it

I found some great color matching vinyl and if I get tired of it after a year or so it can come off with no harm no foul.

Now I just need to find a good vehicle wrap company in my area to actually do the work bc I’m not going to make this my first DIY attempt on this truck lol
Absolutely, glad to help. That paint is intense, somebody makes a vinyl in Delmonico Red? Who dat? 3M?

What's your location?

2016 RAM 2500 pw | 392ci w 6spd | CAI w ARH long tubes & Solo | Diablo T2 w HF tune | 5.13 AAM w 35" Mickey MTs | Custom Graphics w illegal tint | Dodge Off-Road

OP
OP
rwhjr

rwhjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
E1C6EDD5-2DB0-4FCA-9003-CB24709118F4.jpeg 5DF08B10-4AC9-4808-BCEF-63243A6E19BF.jpeg 1527FBFB-C3DB-425E-A394-D42A433A73F1.jpeg
Absolutely, glad to help. That paint is intense, somebody makes a vinyl in Delmonico Red? Who dat? 3M?

What's your location?

2016 RAM 2500 pw | 392ci w 6spd | CAI w ARH long tubes & Solo | Diablo T2 w HF tune | 5.13 AAM w 35" Mickey MTs | Custom Graphics w illegal tint | Dodge Off-Road
Maryland

Here’s some pics of the wrap and I was surprised at the match more than you could imagine. Didn’t think it’d be close but it’s right on the mark. And i think it’ll look good.

I fully expect a little difference with it being wrap bs paint but the same shows it should be an acceptable amount to wrap the bumpers with. And if it looks bad then I live and learn lol.

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Oh man you're the best! So I'm looking to color match the bumpers and entire grille on mine, and to black out my mirrors. Let me know if these photos work for ya. View attachment 169332 View attachment 169333

Hey, only have the driver side / back done so far. that color makes for bad ass truck but she's ***** to play with. Ok front side coming asap after siesta. she's not exact but ...any of 6 to 10 excuses go here. :)

Again , don't know what your viewing on, if a phone res should not matter , it resizes automatically, mine did yesterday but pc or mac this might be scroll fest to compare, let me know cause I am wanting to have them on the screen together for the dramatic comparison !lol

eWild Delmo Red drive Side db.jpg

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, only have the driver side / back done so far. that color makes for bad ass truck but she's ***** to play with. Ok front side coming asap after siesta. she's not exact but ...any of 6 to 10 excuses go here. :)

Again , don't know what your viewing on, if a phone res should not matter , it resizes automatically, mine did yesterday but pc or mac this might be scroll fest to compare, let me know cause I am wanting to have them on the screen together for the dramatic comparison !lol

eView attachment 169509

That looks awesome! You are seriously the best for doing this, think you are going to be responsible for that vinyl company getting our business! And I'm in no hurry, I just appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do it. Also I'm viewing on my pc, but the pic you posted looks great to me! Thanks so much again!

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
That looks awesome! You are seriously the best for doing this, think you are going to be responsible for that vinyl company getting our business! And I'm in no hurry, I just appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do it. Also I'm viewing on my pc, but the pic you posted looks great to me! Thanks so much again!

@JoeCo - here's a lil something to look at today. Sorry it took me a couple days, life went a little oc on me and the clock went dble time but here you go.

I added the additional look of the blacked headlight. I left the blacked features more of a black chrome then they actually might be if they are finished this way but I was dropping to much detail with other looks, a good comparison tho. The upload dropped half the resolution and the grill lost detail, if you want the full res I could email it, just let me know.

If this were my truck I might spend way too much time in my drive way looking at it. neighbors would think I was .........actually who gives a crap lol, I like to look at my truck (thats why I park so far from the front door of restaurants, grocery store, etc that way I get to look at my truck all the way back)

View attachment 169929

Wild Delmo Red w black eye 2 db.jpg

Last edited:

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
@JoeCo - here's a lil something to look at today. Sorry it took me a couple days, life went a little oc on me and the clock went dble time but here you go.

I added the additional look of the blacked headlight. I left the blacked features more of a black chrome then they actually might be if they are finished this way but I was dropping to much detail with other looks, a good comparison tho. The upload dropped half the resolution and the grill lost detail, if you want the full res I could email it, just let me know.

If this were my truck I might spend way too much time in my drive way looking at it. neighbors would think I was .........actually who gives a crap lol, I like to look at my truck (thats why I park so far from the front door of restaurants, grocery store, etc that way I get to look at my truck all the way back)

View attachment 169929

View attachment 169931

i see a coffee cup left in the shot. Is this an episode of GOT? (Game of Trucks):)

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
i see a coffee cup left in the shot. Is this an episode of GOT? (Game of Trucks):)
That's funny, I was as actually gonna take that out to too but I spent enough time trying to figure out what color these trucks were that I started considering that stainless steel cup as my friend, it was the only thing in the photo I could trust, every time I needed rescued I Could look at my friend and he was the same color as last time I looked. He's there cause I needed him there. :D lol

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
lol. whatever floats your boat my friend! just with all the silly GOT Starbucks cup foo fah I had to comment about it. lol

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

View attachment 169929

View attachment 169931

Oh man that looks great! Same with the blacked out headlights, that may be an additional temptation now! And I'll definitely take you up on the higher resolution, I'll PM you my email address. And I appreciate the compliments as well, and have the same habits if I'm being honest. Almost always park far away, not only to keep an eye on it but hopefully keep others from parking close as well.

Haha far from it, just trying to keep my ice water as icy as possible. :)

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
View attachment 169478 View attachment 169479 View attachment 169480
Maryland

Here’s some pics of the wrap and I was surprised at the match more than you could imagine. Didn’t think it’d be close but it’s right on the mark. And i think it’ll look good.

I fully expect a little difference with it being wrap bs paint but the same shows it should be an acceptable amount to wrap the bumpers with. And if it looks bad then I live and learn lol.

Oh man ! where did you get the wrap ..that matches perfect ! I need it for my bumpers ... gonnah do it myself lol ... please let me know ASAP !

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
Hey, sorry if the color is off, I could give at least three excuses. OEM colors are just complicated. this was the dominate color there is to work with but I imagine the burnt orange (passenger side hood) should have more presence.
If you would like a rework, upload another pic with the side and front together with limited or no glare. and I'll do it.
Hope it helps make a decision, I say go for it.View attachment 169226

Wow nice job.