Picked Her Up Wednesday Night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AWLINK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Nice truck, I have an 18 in the same color. I liked yours the way it was from the factory.

OP
OP
RAMVT

RAMVT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No ram boxes?
No Ram boxes. Would have been nice but It was a process just to find a crew cab with the off road package around here. Very happy with it.

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally pulled the trigger on this '19 Bighorn Crew Cab with the Off Road package. Coming from my '16 Express quad cab, this is a night and day difference.

732r7k.jpg

28gxjxw.jpg

Spent a few hours last night trying to cover up the chrome/silver.

3bybl.jpg

So you plastidipped the wheels???

does that hold up with roadsalt and debris?? ive been wondering this..

OP
OP
RAMVT

RAMVT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So you plastidipped the wheels???

does that hold up with roadsalt and debris?? ive been wondering this..

Plasti-dip holds up pretty well from road debris. Salt sort of turns the plasti-dip a little grey depending on how often you wash them during the winter time. I usually just spray one more coat after winter time. Brings them right back to life. Only thing that I have found that chews the plasti-dip up on rims is tire machines. If you are going to change your tires over then expect to have to re-do them. Other than that I haven't had any issues.

slacadjuster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Finally pulled the trigger on this '19 Bighorn Crew Cab with the Off Road package. Coming from my '16 Express quad cab, this is a night and day difference.

732r7k.jpg

28gxjxw.jpg

3bybl.jpg

The chrome looked WAAY better. And ditch the mud flaps. Way too dorky lookin.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great, I don't understand all the love for the fake chrome on these trucks. Real chrome on older cars looks great, the chrome on newer vehicles reminds me of the chrome you see on toy cars.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congrats on the new ride! Great color and I like the black accents instead of the chrome. But you know what? It's your truck and you can do what you want with it.

MileHighRam11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

732r7k.jpg

28gxjxw.jpg

3bybl.jpg

I'm curious how it's holding up. Is that matte or gloss finish on the wheels? Looks good nonetheless. I'll probably get it done in the spring.

OP
OP
RAMVT

RAMVT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm curious how it's holding up. Is that matte or gloss finish on the wheels? Looks good nonetheless. I'll probably get it done in the spring.

Its 4 coats of matte black with 3 coats of plasti-dip glossifier on top. So 7 layers and its still holding up just fine.